Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving on

June 2013

In another week, Dennis and I will be moving to Cincinnati.  This is not a decision that came lightly for me as I have had to weigh proximity to my family and friends, my roots that have been established in Indiana and my identity as a person.  In the end my identity as a person won out.  I have lived at 270 South Ritter Avenue for almost 24 years - so many memories but also a lot of baggage.  I need a fresh start and a new adventure in my life.  We found a unique house on a hill in Cincinnati overlooking the Ohio River.  And we will be up a steep driveway in the heart of a forest.  It will be a new lifestyle in an exciting city with a very interesting history.  I have butterflies in the stomach and am in the throes of transition.  Check back in a few months to see how well we are adapting.




No comments: